PhotoSpin Review – Images as cheap as 6 Cent (1 Month Free)
PhotoSpin.com is one of the first companies to offer stock images through an online subscription service and continues to offer one of the best prices for stock images on the planet. The company was developed by and continues to be managed by creative professionals who believe in offering good quality images at affordable prices.
Their annual subscription services are attractive for stock photo buyers who use a large amount images. They have strategically created two subscription options that are determined by the size of the images allowing both bloggers and designers to benefit from their collections and library. (Check out there 1-Month Free Offer here!)
Purchase a Subscription and Get One Month FREE
- Over 2.3 million images
- Up to 50,000 new photos and illustrations added each month. Their library also includes cool system fonts
- PhotoSpin has been online since 1999 and began selling stock photos under the name Kai’s Power Photos in 1996
- File types sold on PhotoSpin are photos, vectors, and fonts
- Accepts payment via PayPal and Visa, American Express, and MasterCard
- Multi-seat licenses available for $49.95 for each additional person added to a subscription
- Searchable by: keywords, categories, collections, file types, artists, and orientation.
- Tutorials on programs such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator available in the PS Labs section of their site
- International languages available
- PhotoSpin has their corporate headquarters in San Pedro, California, USA
Subscription and Single Purchase Buying Options
PhotoSpin offers two annual subscription levels with monthly payment options
They are defined by file size and image access. The Super Plus subscriptions allow you to download images up to 17 inches long at 300 ppi and the Plus subscriptions allow you to download images up to 12 inches long at 300 ppi. You can choose to pay either annually or monthly. There is a higher annual cost if you choose to pay monthly.
Review of PhotoSpin’s Subscription Services
PhotoSpin offers annual subscription services and single-image purchases as low as $2.00 an image. What makes their subscription offers so attractive is the buyer has the option to download up to 50 images per day and 1000 images per month depending on the level of subscription. It is a one-time purchase for each subscription starting as low as $429.00 USD per year. That equals up to 12,000 downloads WOW!
- Flexibility in subscription options
- Monthly payment options as low as $49.00 USD per month
- Subscription services are affordable, one of the best prices on the planet
- The Plus plan is the most affordable due to the size of the images which gives bloggers and web designers better buy-in options
- Desktop and mobile optimized
- Faster downloads with Cloud delivery
- Additional licensing options require negotiation and are not included in subscription plans. All images are royalty free only
Image Searching Tools
The updated site has improved speed with new Azure search index. The search results can be filtered to display vector images only. The built-in spelling & thesaurus correction assures you that you’ll get the intended search results even if you misspell a word. There is an option to sort your search results by best match, similar, newest, popularity, and trending.
- PhotoSpin offer Royalty-Free Licenses additionally you can get Specific-use licenses
- Specific-use license that allows their images to be used on products for resale. The terms can be discussed and negotiated through email or a phone call to their licensing department.
- PhotoSpin offers multi-seat licenses for $49.95 USD per additional user when ordering subscriptions.
Add-ons and Special Features
Tutorials – PhotoSpin is managed by creative professionals that know the value of tutorials and tips. Their PhotoSpin Labs offers a collection of tutorials for designers and provides tips for creating unique designs and photos.
The PhotoSpin Review Summary
PhotoSpin offers affordable annual subscription plans which can be a great deal for bloggers and designers who use a lot of images. The website is easy to navigate, transparent and the collection good enough for most needs. It provides an good library of photos for an attractive annual price. They are even one of the cheapest option in our cheap stock photos post here.
PhotoSpin Coupon Code – One additional Month for Free!
If you join PhotoSpin through this link, you will get an additional month added to your subscription. This means, your subscription will run for 13 months instead of 12. You can find more details about the PhotoSpin Coupon Code here!