Which Top 5 Stock Photo Agencies accept Paypal?
How you can pay for your stock photo credits or subscriptions can be a deciding factor for stock photo agency members. If you are freelance designer, web developer or blogger, most likely you are being paid through Paypal, an online payment system where money can be transferred electronically between Paypal account users. It is the number one online electronic payment system that is used by people worldwide.
Why is Paypal important?
If you have a Paypal account you know the convenience of electronic payments. With paypal you can send payments, receive payments and hold your money with Paypal like a bank account. You can pay other suppliers for online purchases with your money from clients. Ebay uses it as their primary payment system. It is almost a ‘must have’ account if you are buying and selling online these days.
Freelance Designers need a Paypal payment option
If you are a freelancer and complete international jobs, you most likely will want the option to use your paypal money to purchase other products. For designers, stock photo agencies are their source for images so a paypal buying option, whether it be for credits or subscriptions, may influence their stock photo agency decision.
Top 5 Stock Photo Agencies that accept Paypal
- Fotolia is highly supported by the freelance market and their membership numbers prove it. This social marketplace is a hub for designers all over the world and they do accept Paypal.
- 123rf is known to be groovy and cool and attracts younger designers to their site. As a new stock photo agency they see the benefit of accepting Paypal transactions for their target market.
- Dreamstime is known for providing lots of buying options in their subscription and credit programs so offering Paypal is just one more payment option they choose to offer.
- iStockphoto is a leader and innovator in the stock photo agency world and they have been accepting Paypal payments for years. It is unknown if they were the first, but members can buy through Paypal.
- Bigstock accepts Paypal payments but their sister company Shutterstock does not. Bigstock is the credit package version of Shutterstock and is targeting a different user group.
Have a look at our full reviews of each of these stock photo agencies or the comparison articles to understand the benefits of each agency. With Paypal as a payment option would you decide to subscribe to one of these websites over another stock photo agency competitor? Let us know.