Adobe is ending 2021 with a bang, as yesterday they rolled out their new multimedia design tool Creative Cloud Express.
Conceived as an update/replacement for Adobe Spark Post, the new Creative Cloud Express combines the most valuable features from Adobe’s professional apps and the ultimate AI technology in one unified, user-friendly app.
Aimed at creatives of all backgrounds and with the most various design needs, this new tool is sure packed with resources and functionality you will love. There is a premium, and also a free version available.
Read on for all the details on this new application, and don’t miss this cool video to see all you can accomplish with it!
Intuitive Design with No Learning Curve for Everyone
According to design industry leader Adobe, the last few years showed them that the web is now a blossoming platform for content creation, and in it, everyone is a creator: the graphic designer freelancing their career, the small business owner boosting up her shop’s social media presence, the young influencer building his personal brand from scratch. All of them are expressing themselves and meeting their needs through visual content.
However, they don’t all have the same skill set nor the time to learn complex tools. Budgets can be very dissimilar from one to the other, and many don’t really even need the extended capabilities of specific, pro-design tools.
And that’s why they came up with Creative Cloud Express, a template-first web and mobile app that enables all digital creators to produce beautiful, engaging visuals faster and easier, without needing to learn new things. Powered by the best technology from Adobe’s flagship and task-specific products like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, or Acrobat, this app merges them all in one user-friendly and very intuitive app where you don’t have to think or struggle much to get things done.
This tool comes to replace Adobe Spark, particularly the Adobe Spark Post segment. The Spark Video and Spark Page divisions are still running separately and come included in Creative Cloud Express, as we’ll explain below.
Creative Cloud Express Features: Design Everything in One Place
The new Creative Cloud Express might be simplified, but that in no way means it lacks editing and designing power. Here is what it offers:
- Template-based approach: Start designing from readily designed and totally customizable templates
- Simple drag-and-drop concept to quickly and easily customize design
- Thousands of free templates, dozens of free fonts, and 1 Million selected Adobe Stock assets (stock photos, illustrations, and more) for free users
- 20,000 premium Adobe fonts and 175 million royalty-free licensed Adobe Stock images, for premium members
- “Quick Actions” powered by Adobe Sensei to remove backgrounds from photos, trim and merge videos, turn videos into GIFs and convert/export PDFs in a few clicks, among other edits
- Advanced search and discovery capabilities, powered by the Adobe Stock Marketplace
- Shared Templates, Shared Brands and integration with Creative Cloud Libraries to keep brands consistent across teams and apps
- Coming soon: ContentCal integration for seamlessly scheduling, posting, and managing social media content directly in Creative Cloud Express
As you see, all the core features from Creative Cloud’s professional tools are included, but this tool is ideal for those who don’t want to start a design from a blank page, nor spend hours working with complex layers. With this app, you can go from zero to finished design in minutes.
Pricing: Free and Premium Access
Creative Cloud Express is available on the web, as well as for free download on Apple App, Google Play, and Microsoft stores.
You can sign up for a free account and access a more limited selection of resources. Or opt for a paid, premium membership that goes for $9.99/mo or $99.99/year, and gives you full access to all assets available.
Do keep in mind, though, that Adobe Stock’s photos, vectors, and graphics are all royalty-free and paid. Your Creative Cloud Express premium membership includes also full access to Photoshop Express, Premiere Rush, Adobe Spark Page, and Adobe Spark Video.
Finally, Creative Cloud Express is also available as part of the Creative Cloud All Apps plan, and with flagship single app plans.Are you going to try Creative Cloud Express? Let us know how it works for you!