As any entrepreneur can tell you, your company logo is the first and most important visual component in your business and the kick-starting point of your marketing plan. Usually, finding the perfect logo and a designer to create it just how you envisioned can be a challenge. It's a time-consuming design process that oftentimes also involves a considerable cost, yet it's an absolute must for all serious companies and startups.
For awesome logo creation, though, enter Tailorbrands, a user-friendly, intelligent service that gives you the tools to create your own logo, all custom-designed, in a matter of minutes, without any design skills required and without having to fork any money in advance.
This free logo maker solution not only makes the process of buying a personalized logo for your new business easier and cheaper –without hiring a professional designer– but also provides a complete toolbox for branding, to handle all your business needs at once.
Let's talk more about this service and how you can use it to get yourself a new business logo in no time.
From Zero to Logo in Less Than 3 Minutes
That's what Tailorbrands can do for you, thanks to a very innovative, AI-powered approach.
Rather than having graphic designers pitching their ideas to you –not that there's anything wrong with that–, Tailorbrands offers you a completely web-based, DIY logo creator tool that doesn't require any design skills on your part, nor waiting for turnaround times.
Do I have to set something up for my Company Logo design?
Not in terms of money. You can access the logo maker for free. You do have to sign-up on their site (for free) and provide some info to get a customized logo, but it's super easy!
All you have to do is enter some details of your company and style preferences, and their intelligent software comes back with several new logo suggestions that you can then select, customize, and download. It's that simple!
This online logo maker is a great solution if you don't have the time to wait for a graphic artist to create a custom logo from scratch.
Do they provide a money-back guarantee?
Money-back guarantees make sense when you have to pay for a service in advance, before seeing any designs. In Tailorbrands you get to see the designs, redo them, and customize them, all without spending a penny. You only pay once you select a logo design you are happy with and want to use for your company. For this reason, they don't offer refunds once you choose, pay, and download a logo.
Check it out for yourself! Visit Tailorbrands and start designing your brand image!
- Adobe Illustrator: It's the pioneer and industry-standard vector editing tool, perfect for designing logos from the ground up. Get Adobe Illustrator here!
- Adobe Photoshop: While its vector capability is limited, it is a great alternative for sketching logos with artistic precision.
- CorelDRAW: Another top-notch vector editor that is perfect to transform hand-sketching into vector logos.
- Gravit Designer: A free software option with powerful vector creation and editing features.
- Want more? Check out this cool list of the top alternatives to Illustrator!
6 Steps to Buy a Logo at Tailorbrands
Turnaround times aside, coming up with a company logo –and a great logo at that– is also a time-consuming creative process. You have to describe your business, project, or idea to a graphic designer, you have to provide them with clear directions about concepts, company philosophy, even colors, and graphic styles. Something hard to do especially if you are not that into graphic design and you don't know their lingo. Tailorbrands makes this process quick and simple.
When we say simple, we mean it: You can get a new and totally customized logo in no time, just sign up for an account (it's free) on their site, go to the Logo Maker tool and follow 6 short steps:
- Company Name – You must enter your business name or idea
- Logo Type – You can choose between icon-based, wordmark (also known as lettermark), or initial-based. Keep in mind you can modify this preference later on if you wish.
- Fonts – You must provide font style preferences in a quick selection process where you must pick one out of two font types presented to you each time
- Logo Design – Based on the data you entered, the system will throw a series of suggested logo designs, and you can pick your favorite. They include templates for stationery and other brand identity materials/promotional products –things like business cards, letterhead, custom pens, etc.
- Customization – You can personalize your selected logo in their editor suite, modifying its elements –fonts, icons, etc.– to your liking, making sure you end up with a unique logo. Here you can also change the colors. The system gives you multiple 3-color palettes, and you can use our guide for the best color combinations for branding to pick the ideal one.
- Download – Once you are happy with your business logo, you can proceed to select and pay for a plan, then download your final design in high-res, vector, SVG, or EPS format depending on the plan you chose. The downloaded logo will be good to use on your website, marketing materials, social media channels like Facebook and Instagram, your app, merch… anything you want!
The whole process takes less than 3 minutes! Try it out at Tailorbrands.
You don't want to throw every design gimmick available, you don't want to go crazy on the font style and add complex graphics, and you don't want to have a plain, boring icon either. Find the balance that represents your business in a powerfully visual way.
This is what marks the difference between a good logo, and a stunning logo.
More Than Just a Logo
Tailorbrands' unique offer is its AI-powered, online logo maker. But the core value of their service is that they provide a complete branding solution for businesses.
What will I get other than my Company Logo?
On top of your custom-made logo, you will get multiple branding tools and materials, according to the subscription you get. All plans include the full ownership of your logo forever (even after your plan expires), high-quality JPG, and PNG files for your logo, including transparent background, plus resized logo files for every main social media and promotion channel, graphic design templates, and even a basic website builder. This is the extent of the Basic plan.
The recommended Standard plan takes branding one step further adding vector file for your logo, personalized business decks, branded presentations, custom stationery design –of which you can learn all the secrets here–, holiday graphics templates, a more comprehensive website building tool, and multi-language support.
With the highest-tiered Premium membership, you get all that plus a social media scheduler tool, social media analytics, e-commerce solutions (online store, online payment, selling on social media), and a live chat platform for customers.
The listed bonuses are the kind of things you would need to use Canva or similar websites to create, but here you can have it all in one place.
Having multiple marketing materials ready is very useful for complete branding effort, including digital marketing that is where the money is today, especially social media – check out what makes the best images for Instagram!
Tailorbrands Pricing and Perks
One great thing about this service is they don't hide the functionality under a paywall: you can access their AI-driven, professional logo design, and brand identity creation tools just by signing up. However, if you want to download and use the resulting designs, you do need to pay for them. In this sense, Tailorbrands isn't a vehicle to get a free logo like Designhill's logo creator, but it is free to create it.
Tailorbrands is, as we mentioned, a subscription-based service, and they currently have three plan tiers:
- Basic: $9.99 per month
- Standard: $19.99 per month
- Premium: $49.99 per month
It's worth noting the monthly prices are the minimum time commitment, but you can opt for hiring the plans annually and save 70% of the regular monthly fee, or even subscribe for 2 years and save 75% of the regular price. Annual and biannual prices are upfront payments.
All plans include full ownership of your logo design, actual logo in all social media appropriate sizes and resizing, access to a variety of graphic design resources, and a web design solution. However, if you want your logo in vector format you need at least a Standard plan, and each of the subsequent tiers adds perks such as branded deck and letterheads, brand presentation, social media management, online shop, and more.
All in all, it's a very complete solution for business branding that is not only intelligent and immediate but also very affordable.
What more could one ask for?
Head over to Tailorbrands to design and buy your logo right now!