20% Off Shutterstock Coupon Codes to save 2016 (Exclusive)
Updated: September 25th, 2016 – LIMITED TIME OFFER! 20% OFF on Shutterstock Subscription and Footage, valid only until September 30, 2016.
Shutterstock is well known not only to our regular readers but to the wider stock photo community. It has over 50 million files to choose from. Their contributors are great, their image library fantastic with pricing to match. With over a decade of experience in stock photo imagery, of course Shutterstock is the first place designers, bloggers and creative people go to for quality images.
We at StockPhotoSecrets have a very good relation with them and have been able to get access to this Shutterstock promotion exclusively for our readers. Our long lasting business relations with Shutterstock enabled us to obtain yet again very good deals for the 2016. You can get 20% off with our exclusive Shutterstock coupon codes for stock photo subscriptions and for footage.
New Shutterstock Coupon Code for 2016 (EXCLUSIVE)
Here you can get your hand on these special Shutterstock coupon codes valid through 30th of September 2016. Besides stock photo subscriptions, we have received a new Coupon for stock footage too! Make sure you copy the code before you click on ‘Redeem here’.
Shutterstock Subscription Coupon Code
This coupon will save you 20% on any image subscription!
Shutterstock Footage Coupon Code
This coupon gives you 20% off in your stock footage purchase with video packs!
Save an additional 20% off on annual image subscriptions at Shutterstock.com
Why choose Shutterstock?
Check our Shutterstock review for a listing of complete features and options available. Here we will present some of the main highlights and features that is useful to know:
- Shutterstock now has over 70 million images in our collection (the largest royalty-free collection in the world), with 50,000+ fresh images added daily
- 3 million+ video clips (over 2.5 million HD videos)
- Shutterstock has images (photos, vectors, illustrations, icons), video, and music as well
- Innovative search tools like Shutterstock Labs help you find what you need, fast
- The company has been online since 2003 and was started by a photographer
- Shutterstock accepts almost all payment types like Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and JCB
- Enhanced licenses available with a limited selection of editorial licensed images
- Shutterstock is the first stock photo agency which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
- The Shutterstock standard license has many advantages over other stock agencies
- Shutterstock photos are high-quality
Products, Pricing and Licensing
- Shutterstock got rid of the 25-a-day product and replaced it with more flexible options — no more daily download limits
- Shutterstock also introduced monthly billing so if you buy an annual subscription, you can pay by month, not all up front (plus you save 20% with an annual). Here’s the new pricing page plus you can find some tips here how to get free Shutterstock images.
- New improved licensing terms
Shutterstock success strategy
To say that Shutterstock stock photo agency have grown substantially since the foundation in 2003 would be a great understatement. Currently it holds a staggering library of more than 30 million stock photos, clipart, illustrations, vector graphics and footage. The success that Shutterstock enjoys is largely due to constant innovations in the subscription options available for different needs and budgets as well as their constant reliance on crowd-sourcing from the early years of foundation.
Constantly Innovating the subscription options
Shutterstock was and is a subscription base stock photo agency. From the first glance one would think that this could be a disadvantage but it is not and the catch is in details. Of course Shutterstock provides big subscription plans for big-sale buyers enabling them to tap into this big treasure chest of graphic goodies for a fraction of a price that is offered by some the competitors ($2559 for 1 year). However, if you are not planning to spend much or you just need a few images Shutterstock has you covered as well with its’ 25-a-day subscription plans . The company is quite flexible in providing different customised plans for your needs!
Shutterstock Pricing and Rebates with our Promo Code
Let us calculate the how much you can save on each subscription plan using our Shutterstock Coupon Code.
In this short tutorial video, we explain how you can redeem it:
Step by Step Guide – how to reedem the coupon code
20% Off on Image Subscriptions
20% Off on Footage Products
Next you can click on the link REDEEM HERE to use our exclusive doorway for Stock Photo Secrets readers to subscribe for Shutterstock.
- After choosing which subscription to take you can proceed by clicking “Buy Now” where you will be asked to login or, if you are not member, create an account.
- We recommend choosing the yearly subscription for getting the best value!
- You are only one step away from you purchase, like it is shown on the next image. Right below the product that you are about to buy there is a line asking you “Do you have a coupon code? It looks like this:
- Enter our exclusive coupon code, which you can find above and click on apply. You will see the savings in a second ;-).
- After you enter the coupon code in the provided box you need to proceed your purchase to see your savings.
- Congratulations you have saved up to 20% from your Shutterstock subscription. You can start downloading their awesome stock photos and vectors right away. We hope you have enjoyed our exclusive Shutterstock coupon code.
Do You Want to Download More Photos? Do It with Shutterstock Coupon Codes
What stock image agency are you subscribed to? Are you happy with your current subscription? If you have not tried Shutterstock, you should start using it now. It has a library of creative contributions from thousands of contributors worldwide. It secures licenses to protect artists and customers from legal implications. With over 47 million images, illustrations and graphics, it is clearly one of the largest stock image agencies in the market.
- Shutterstock offers free and premium content. Of course, you will come across similar images used somewhere else if you use the free version. That is why it is recommended for customers to purchase images or subscribe to plans to maximize their experience and optimize the efficiency of their creative projects. While the website offers affordable rates, it will greatly benefit you if you use Shutterstock coupons.
- Shutterstock is available in various price rates, allowing you to adjust to your budget. You can purchase a single photo, which is more costly, or you can subscribe to a plan that will let you save up to thousands. It also features an “Enhanced License Subscription” that allows you to access features not available in the standard license. However, subscription in the enhanced version is much more expensive and only entails minimal downloads.
What do we like most about Shutterstock?
Shutterstock has numerous admirable features, but the thing we love most about it is its user-friendly interface. It easily caters to users and appeals to visitors as well. Several tabs and navigation links are set in order. It also sports a comfortable look for users. One of the website’s assets is the link to Skillsfeed, which provides a timed offer in design tutorials. In addition, it makes signing up as easy as possible. It has a sign up link, which makes the entire signing process less tedious. Find here how to get Shutterstock free downloads per week.
With a large community of contributors and buyers, Shutterstock shows its gratitude through Shutterstock coupons. It provides its users the opportunity to browse through its huge library of images, illustrations, and graphics without breaking their banks through these valuable incentives. Coupon codes are exclusively distributed to the company’s trusted affiliated websites.
Through these Shutterstock coupons, you can avail up to twenty percent of discounts on all Shutterstock prices. You may think ten percent is not a huge reduction, but it is really matters – most especially if you are planning to make multiple purchases or to subscribe to great plans. Just keep in mind that many pretentious websites scatter all over the Internet, be sure you are dealing reputable ones. You might want to check out our iStockphoto promo code here.
What are you waiting for? Subscribe to Shutterstock and get your Shutterstock coupons 2016 now!