15% Off Shutterstock Discount Code to Save Today
Great news! Shutterstock is celebrating the start of 2019 with an exclusive, limited-time offer for all Stock Photo Secrets readers: from now and until July 31st 2019 you will get a great 15% off in your Shutterstock subscriptions using our special coupon code! Make sure to grab this deal before it expires! We recommend you choose a yearly sub to get the lowest possible price and maximize your savings all year round!
Shutterstock Images Subscription & Image Pack Coupon Code
This exclusive coupon will save you 15% on any image subscription and any prepaid image packages at Shutterstock!
Shutterstock Footage Coupon Code
This exclusive coupon gives you 15% off in your stock footage purchase with video clips packs!
New Shutterstock Coupon Code for November until 31st July 2019 (EXCLUSIVE)
Here you can get your hand on these special Shutterstock coupon codes valid through July 31, 2019. Besides Shutterstock royalty free images, we have received a new Coupon for stock video footage too! Make sure you copy the code from the pop-up window before you click on ‘Redeem here'. Use these discount codes now!
Shutterstock is well known not only to our regular readers but to the wider stock photo community including creative professionals of different fields. It has over 240 million files to choose from, including royalty-free stock photos, vectors, video footage and audio tracks. Their contributors are great, their image library fantastic with pricing to match. With over a decade of experience in stock photo imagery, of course, Shutterstock is the first place designers, bloggers, and creative professionals go to for quality images.
We at Stock Photo Secrets have a very good relationship with this photo agency and have been able to get access to this Shutterstock promotion codes exclusively for our readers. Our long-lasting business relations with Shutterstock enabled us to obtain yet again very good deals for 2019. You can get 15% off with our exclusive Shutterstock coupon codes for stock photo subscription plans and prepaid image packages, as well as 15% off for footage video clips.
Why choose Shutterstock?
Check our Shutterstock review for a listing of complete features and options available. Here we will present some of the main highlights and features that are useful to know:
- Shutterstock now has over 240 million images in their collection (the largest royalty-free images collection in the world), with 1,500,000+ fresh images added weekly
- Over 13 million+ high-quality video clips (HD and 4K)
- Shutterstock has images (photos, vectors, illustrations, icons), video, and music as well
- Innovative search tools like Shutterstock Showcase help you find what you need, fast
- The company has been online since 2003 and was started by a photographer
- Shutterstock accepts almost all payment types like PayPal, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and JCB
- They sell content under a standard license that is royalty-free and very flexible
- Enhanced licenses available as well with extra usage rights
- Their website now includes a selection of editorial licensed images
- Shutterstock is the first stock photo agency which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
- The Shutterstock standard license has many advantages over other stock agencies
- Shutterstock photos are high-quality
- User-Friendly Interface
Products, Pricing and Licensing
- Shutterstock has multiple subscription offers with monthly download limits. Their annual subscription cuts 20% off the price from month-to-month hiring, so it's a good option if you need stock images all year round. There is a reason why they are in our best stock image subscription list.
- Shutterstock also uses monthly billing for all their plans, so if you buy an annual subscription, you can pay by the month, not all up front (plus you save 20% with an annual). Here's the pricing page plus you can find some tips here on how to get free Shutterstock images.
- Shutterstock Royalty Free Images are accompanied with Editorial Stock Photos as well
- New improved licensing terms
Shutterstock success strategy
To say that the Shutterstock stock agency has grown substantially since the foundation in 2003 would be a great understatement. Currently, it holds a staggering library of more than 240 million creative royalty-free stock photos, clipart, illustrations, vector graphics and stunning footage. The success that Shutterstock enjoys in the stock photography industry is largely due to constant innovations in the subscription options available for different needs and budgets as well as their constant reliance on crowd-sourcing from the early years of foundation and their high-quality standards for the technical aspect and commercial value of images.
Constantly Innovating the subscription options
Shutterstock was and is a subscription-based stock photo agency. From the first glance, one would think that this could be a disadvantage but it is not and the catch is in details.
Of course, Shutterstock provides a big subscription plan with 750 downloads a month for big-sale buyers, enabling them to tap into this big treasure chest of graphics goodies for a fraction of a price that is offered by some the competitors ($2388 for 1 year, at $199 per month, which equals just $0.26 per download). You can save even more with our promo codes!
However, if you are not planning to spend much or you just need a few images Shutterstock has you covered as well with special low-volume deals. Their plans start at just 10 images a month, with options for 50 and 350 downloads available too, all priced at much more convenient rates than regular stock photography's. Plus, they also offer prepaid image packs that last for a year, great to accommodate those who need stock images just once or intermittently. This company is quite flexible in providing different customised plans for your needs! Here is a screenshot of the Shutterstock subscription plans and other offers.
Shutterstock Pricing and Rebates with our Promo Code
Our deals are certain to save you some sweet bucks! Let us calculate just how much you can save on each subscription plan using our Shutterstock Coupon Code.
In this short tutorial video, we explain how you can redeem it:
Step by Step Guide – how to redeem the coupon code
To get started, simply click on the promo codes that interest you:
15% Off on Image Subscriptions and Image Packs
15% Off on Footage Products
By clicking on any of our Shutterstock promotional codes banners you will access our exclusive doorway for our readers to buy from Shutterstock, that lands you right on the purchase page, and you will also see a pop-up window with your desired promo code. Do not close it! You will need it soon, just follow these steps:
- Choose which subscription you want, selecting the number of downloads per month and the duration of the plan – We recommend choosing the annual subscription to get the best value for your money!
- Proceed to click the “Buy Now” button
- You will be asked to log in to your customer account or to create one if you're new to the website
- You are only one step away from completing your purchase. As it is shown in the image below, right below the product that you are about to buy there is a line asking you “Do you have a coupon code? It looks like this:
- Go back to the pop-up window and copy the exclusive coupon code it shows. Paste it in the code field of the purchase page and click on apply. You will see the discounts in a second ;-).
- After this, all that is left is to complete the transaction with your preferred payment method
- Congratulations! you have saved up to 15% from your Shutterstock subscription. You can start downloading their awesome stock photos and vectors right away. We hope you have enjoyed our exclusive Shutterstock coupon code.
Here are some numbers how much you can save:
- A lot of customers have saved $40.00 on subscription
- Many saved $20 on monthly subs
- $10 saved on many smaller subs
Here is a quick list overview over expired coupon codes:
Do You Want to Download Images at Great Price? Do It with Shutterstock Coupon Codes
What stock image agency are you subscribed to? Are you happy with your current subscription? If you have not tried Shutterstock, you should start using it now. It has a library of creative royalty free images from thousands of contributors worldwide. It secures licenses to protect artists and customers from legal implications. With over 240 million images, illustrations and graphics, it is clearly one of the largest, if not the largest stock photo website in the market.
- Shutterstock offers affordable premium content. Some photo sites and even some stock photo agencies offer free images. Shutterstock does not. Of course, you can think why to pay in Shutterstock if I can get free images elsewhere. Well, free images tend to be lower quality and present considerable legal risks when used commercially. That is why it is recommended for customers to purchase stock images or subscribe to plans to maximize their experience and optimize the efficiency of their creative projects. While the website offers affordable rates, it will greatly benefit you if you use Shutterstock coupons.
- Shutterstock is available in various price rates, allowing you to adjust to your budget. You can purchase an image pack on demand, which is more costly, or you can subscribe to a plan that will let you save up to thousands. It also features an “Enhanced License Subscription” that allows you to access features not available in the standard license. However, subscription in the enhanced version is much more expensive and can be bought on demand only.
What do we like most about Shutterstock?
Shutterstock has numerous admirable features, but the thing we love most about it is its user-friendly interface. It easily caters to users and appeals to visitors as well. Several tabs and navigation links are set in order. It also sports a comfortable look for users. One of the website’s assets is the link to Skillsfeed, which provides a timed offer in design tutorials. In addition, it makes signing up as easy as possible. It has a sign-up link, which makes the entire signing process less tedious. Find here how to get Shutterstock free downloads per week.
With a large community of contributors and buyers, Shutterstock shows its gratitude through Shutterstock coupons. It provides its users the opportunity to browse through its huge library of images, illustrations, and graphics without breaking their banks through these valuable incentives. Coupon codes are exclusively distributed to the company’s trusted affiliated websites.
Through these Shutterstock coupons, you can avail up to fifteen per cent of discounts on all Shutterstock prices. You may think fifteen per cent is not a huge reduction, but it really matters – most especially if you are planning to make multiple purchases or to subscribe to great plans. Just keep in mind that many pretentious websites scatter all over the Internet, be sure you are dealing reputable ones. You might want to check out our iStockphoto promo code here.
Social Media Links of Shutterstock
Shutterstock on Facebook: They have very inspiring content on Facebook where you'll find a wide selection of sample stock images their trends and many other team and company related topics.
Shutterstock on Twitter: If you are looking for visual inspiration – check out their Twitter Profile and recommended content on ShutterStock.com. Also don't forget to follow them to get their free stock photo every week and learn how you can search better in their large database.
Shutterstock on Pinterest: The visual social network, aka Pinterest, is where you can connect with Shutterstock with dedicated boards to learn more about their art, images, creative work and of course cat content.
Shutterstock on Instagram: The new kid on the block – get inspired by the latest creative and hip stock photography trends from Shutterstock. They post images from their huge database collection of Royalty-Free images and samples of the images they offer.
Shutterstock on YouTube: Inside video look for everyone who want to start in stock photography. Get stunned by their breathtaking video clips and footage videos which you can get cheaper with our offer here on that page as well. There is a reason why so many people follow their YoutTube channel. Go and get your subscription as well.
Shutterstock Customer Service Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding the usage or how to redeem our offer, just contact the Shutterstock customer service:
350 Fifth Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10118
Telephone Number: +1 (866) 663-3954
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you waiting for? Subscribe to Shutterstock and get your Shutterstock coupons 2019 now!
This coupon will save you 15% on any image subscription and any image pack!
Shutterstock Footage Coupon Code
This coupon gives you 15% off in your stock footage purchase with video packs!
Save an additional 20% off on annual image subscriptions at Shutterstock.com