Remember all the excitement from the last Microstock Expo 2013 in Berlin? A fellow photographer just reminded me about all the great content in the 24+ hours of MEXPO video. This gave me the idea to give something back to this great microstock community which made that event so great.
So I spoke with my co-creator of the conference, Lee Torrens of Microstock Diaries, and minutes later the videos from both conferences (2011 and 2013) are no longer €199.
They’re now all available free to watch here (with a registration!)
You’re welcome. 😉
- 36h of high-quality videos covering both entire events
- Learn from the best stock photographers and videographers on the planet
- Learn in minutes what these guys took years to figure out
- Find answers to: How to find niches to shoot for, what keywords to use, how to shoot effectively, how to optimize your workflow
- Includes masters such as Yuri Arcurs, Andres Rodriguez, Simon Krzic, Bruce Livingstone, and Scott Braut, among many other greats
- Covers topics of production strategy, metadata techniques, trend analysis and everything an ambitious microstocker could want
- Also includes valuable insights for agencies and other businesses in the marketplace via the agency executive presentations and the 3-hour Agency Masterclass
Make all your microstock friends love you more by being the one to let them know:
“The @microstockexpo videos are now FREE! Yes, FREE!! via @buystockphotos & @microstock #microstock #MEXPO”
Thanks again to all of our speakers, moderators, friends and business partners who have made both events so enjoyable and so packed with awesome value.