Canva is a very popular design platform, famous for its user-friendly image editor thought for non-designers and its wide collection of graphic resources.
Canva Pro, their design solution for businesses that includes unlimited downloads from a library of over 75 million images, is subscription-based. But this EXCLUSIVE Canva Free Trial lets you test the quality of the Canva Pro features, without spending a dime!
See, Canva has a regular trial offer open for all users. It gives you access to Canva Pro for 30 days (the trial period), including unlimited downloads and all graphic design and marketing features Canva offers. But at Stock Photo Secrets, we offer you an EXCLUSIVE, EXTENDED CANVA PRO FREE TRIAL for 45 DAYS! That's 15 days extra from what Canva offers on their website.
To make sure you get all the possible value out of this unique deal, join us as we overview Canva Pro’s benefits and detail how the exclusive Canva Free 45 Day Trial works! Or check out our in-depth review on Canva Pro pricing here!
But first, have a quick look at what Canva Pro is about:
Canva Pro For Free: 45-Day Full Membership for Free!
Our exclusive Canva Free Trial, it’s pretty straightforward: you get absolutely everything that’s included in the regular Canva Pro suite, entirely free, for 45 days (instead of the regular, 30-day period).
This means you access everything from the graphic designing tools to the social media publishing and brand kit features, and most importantly the entirety of the 75-million-files stock image library with unlimited downloads, completely free of charge for one and a half months. For more specifics on what the free trial covers, keep reading ahead. And for the full scope of this service, check out our Canva Pro review!
Canva Pro regularly comes under a flat subscription fee, which is $12.99 a month if you pay month-to-month, but goes down to $9.99 per month if you hire the service for a whole year and pay upfront (at $119.99).
The free trial is linked to the annual membership option, when you start up the free trial deal, you are essentially signing up for a yearly subscription to Canva Pro, where this initial 45 days will be a discount from the 12-month period: You get the initial month and a half completely free, and after the first 45 days, it'll upgrade to the paid Canva Pro plan for the remaining months to round up a year.
How to Cancel Canva Pro Free Trial
If you do not wish to upgrade to the premium membership for Canva Pro, the question “can I cancel my Canva Pro free trial?” must be already in your mind. Don't worry, this offer is a free trial precisely because you can test the service without paying for it. And it's super simple!
All you have to do is make sure to cancel your Canva Pro account within 45 days from the signup date. If you do so, you will not be charged a dime for the time you used the service.
If you run a business, a nonprofit, or are trying to get a project kickstarted and need to customize graphics for your marketing and branding, this is a unique opportunity to get a very high-quality solution for literally nothing.
Try Canva Pro for Free today!
Can I Cancel my Canva Pro Subscription?
It can also be that you're wondering whether you can cancel your Canva Pro plan after agreeing to pay for it if you don't need it for a whole year. Why, yes, you can. And it's very simple. From your Canva Pro account, you just have to go to Account Settings, select the Billing and Teams tab, scroll down to Subscriptions and click on Cancel Subscription. Keep in mind, if you have a monthly subscription you will be given the option to pause the plan for up to 3 months instead of canceling it altogether, but you can do the latter if you wish, too.
If you're unsure whether you should keep paying your subscription or cancel it, read our Canva Pro Pricing Analysis, it'll help you define if Canva Pro is worth it for you!
Unlocking the Canva Free Trial – Step-by-Step Guide
How to get Canva free for the pro version? Deadly simple! Just follow these steps:
- Click on the Canva Free Trial banner right here
- Create a Canva account, or log in if you already have one (if you've been using their free plan, for example)
- Select the Canva Pro yearly offer ($9.99 a month billed annually)
- Enter your payment details, that you can choose between credit card or PayPal (don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything for the initial 45 days)
- Hit the “Claim my free trial” button
- Done! Once your personal and payment data is verified, you’ll get full access to Canva Pro for one and a half months!
Remember: If you do not wish to continue using Canva Pro after the free trial, you need to cancel your subscription anytime within 45 days of when it started, to avoid any further charges.
Canva Pro for Free: What’s in the Box
We briefly told you that our Canva Pro Free Trial lets you test all the service’s features for free for 45 days. Now let’s layout exactly what you’re getting access to, both with the free trial and in case you decide to upgrade to the paid subscription on your month is up.
- Unlimited downloads: Use and download as many graphic elements as you wish, at no added cost
- Canva design tool: the company’s flagship online image editor, popular for its simple functionality with drag-and-drop concept that makes media design accessible for non-designers. Now also available for iOS and Android devices!
- High-quality stock photos: Choose from a library of 75+ million royalty free images
- Graphic templates: you can choose from over 420,000+ templates to easily create new designs, they have them for posters, business cards, social graphics, and much more
- Premium font collection: over 1,000 custom fonts for an outstanding copy
- Custom design elements: upload your own fonts, logos, graphic elements, images and more to customize your visuals
- Magic resize: resize your designs to multiple standard or custom dimensions in one click, as many times as you wish
- Unlimited folders: organize your designs easily with a CMS with unlimited folders
- 100GB storage: plenty of cloud storage for your designs
- Brand kit: keep all your designs consistent under your brand colors, logo and other brand's visual identity elements
- Publishing assistant: resize, schedule and publish visual content on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) effortlessly
- Easy download: download your finished designs (without watermark) in standard formats like JPEG and PNG
- Background remover: a simple tool for background removal that makes transparent backgrounds and create perfect cutouts
- Animation: Create animated GIFs and other animation elements easily
And that’s just the main features!
Using Canva for work or business is the perfect way to solve all your graphic design needs in an effective, simple, and inexpensive way!
Side note: There is also Canva Enterprise plan for companies with bigger creative needs.
Why Canva – The Simplest Graphic Design Solution
Having read what’s included in Canva Pro, and thus in the 45-day free trial, it’s clear that Canva has a lot to offer for everyone who needs to create a visual. From the individual user who wants a cool image for their social media posts to the entrepreneur that is kick-starting a new project and needs an assortment of promotional materials to the bloggers obsessed with the most perfect blog post image.
Is Canva Better Than Photoshop?
Only you can be the judge of that. It's true that Canva was conceived as, and still is, a much simpler image editing app than the complex, robust Adobe Photoshop. But it is perfect to create beautiful designs that don't require a lot of work.
Beyond creative needs, Canva is also ideal for anyone with little to no knowledge of graphic design and image editing tools. Its professional templates and super simple drag-and-drop concept for the editor application lets you create great-looking content without having to master Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, for example.
Can I Use Canva for Commercial Purposes?
Absolutely. Canva's license enables commercial use of all their elements, so you are safe to create graphics for marketing and advertising, and all other promotional or business-related purposes you may have.
Is it Worth it to Pay for Canva Pro?
Then there is the matter of the pocket sizes. Canva has a free version that is also free forever, and quite useful for quick, sporadic design tasks. The access to resources is limited, but alas, it still offers free photos and free templates, and it’s a very good option to explore if you really can’t spend. However, the value of Canva Pro fairly exceeds its modest cost, all the more when you consider the core benefit of having everything you need to design and send out a graphic in one place.
Think about it. Instead of having to choose a stock photo subscription at an agency, download images, import them into an image editing tool, create the graphic you envisioned, export it onto your local drive and finally upload it or print it for its use… you can just open Canva Pro, summon up a nice template, apply your custom graphics and fonts from the brand kit feature, make creative adjustments with a few beep-boop drags and clicks on your mouse, and the Publishing tool makes the resizing and putting the final visual onto whatever channels you wish a breezy experience. All that without moving from Canva.com site… and for only $9.99 a month!
If you're interested in services similar to this, don't miss our cool list of 19 Canva Alternatives!
Try Canva Pro Free for 45 Days
If you wish to test the waters with this complete service for businesses to create beautiful designs without hiring a graphic designer, now it’s the time to give Canva Pro a go and there will never be a better option than with our exclusive, extended Canva Free Trial!
And do let us know what you think of it!